LJ Allen Coaching and Consulting – Our Experience
- CLASS (Christian Leaders Authors and Speakers) – Certified Speaker
- Christian Coach Institute – Certified Life Coach
- Center for Credentialing and Education – Board Certified Coach
- Christian Coach Institute – DISC Certified Trainer
- Masters Program for Women – The Barnabus Group (year 2 of 3)
- Proverbs 31 – She Speaks Graduate – 3 years with Proverbs 31 ministries; 2 Years as She Speaks Contributor
- Christian Coach Institute – Career Map Certification for Career Coaching
- Proverbs 31 – She Speaks Intensive – Activator/Speaking Coach
- Gallup Strength Coach Trained
- Women’s Ministry.net featured “Gifted Communicator” and regular contributor
- Proverbs 31 Ministries She Speaks Contributor
- Proverbs 31 She Speaks Intensive Activator/Speaking Coach
- Regular guest on Charlotte Today
- Monthly Coaching Podcast for COMPEL writers
May 2013 – Present – Executive Director of Ministry Training – Proverbs 31 Ministries responsible for facilitating and overseeing all ministry training and leadership development for churches, staffs, non profits and women’s ministries. Responsible for oversight of Online Bible Studies, Speaker Team, Social Media, Co-Director of COMPEL/Words that Move People, and Board Development.
2010 – 2011 – Hope For Burundi Ministry Director – Responsible for all partnership relations with 4 partners in Burundi, Africa along with formation and leadership of HFB leadership team, equipping and recruiting all global trip leaders and participants
2004 – 2009 – Women’s Ministry Director – Responsible for all leadership associated with an active women’s ministry. Responsibilities included spiritually leading varying teams toward common ministry and/or event goals along with writing and maintaining all budget items per area; Vision casting and alignment with greater vision of church. Event planning for retreat and women’s events. Led and developed Women’s Council Team representing varying ages and stages within the Forest Hill congregation to pray and plan all aspects of vision for the women of Forest Hill.
2005 – 2009 – Life Group Director – Identify and recruit Life group leaders along with training and coaching for 50 women’s life groups. Led monthly training for men’s, women’s and couples groups. Coached life group leaders not only according to ongoing church initiatives but also spiritually led the leaders in their relationship with God and His work in their lives.
2004 – Present – Women’s Certified Speaker – Responsible for varying women’s events from retreats (200 plus women) to MOPS groups, Life Groups, Small Group Training, Prayer training. Extensive experience as panel member and hostess/emcee for events 300-1000 women in attendance.
1996 – 2004 Volunteer Women’s Leader – Leadership Development in Small Group Ministry and Training, Women’s Leadership Team member for Forest Hill Church.
Prior to 1996 available upon request.