- Gain a godly confidence as they trade the lens of the world for the lens of God and see themselves from the inside out.
- Experience “light bulb” moments of self-awareness as they discover their unique wiring, calling, purpose and identity designed to bring glory to God in all areas of their lives.
- Learn to say “no” to comparison, competition and discontentedness and remove the wedges that come between the special relationships God has placed around them at home, work, church and beyond.
As Executive Director of Ministry Training at Proverbs 31 Ministries, Lisa draws from a wide range of professional experiences such as a Life Coach, Women’s Ministry Director of a large church, Certified DISC Consultant and Gallup-trained Strengths Coach, all providing a well-rounded menu of expertise.She is the author and developer of:
- The “What Shoe Are You?” Personality Assessment
- The “What You Value Is Valu-able” Values Assessment Cards
- “The 5-D Formula to Move from Stuck to Strategy” – Assessment DIRECTION, DREAMS, DISCIPLINE, DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT
- Monthly Podcast contributor for COMPEL training.
"Lisa Allen is passionate about helping you discover your God-given potential so that you can make a difference in your world. She’s equally comfortable speaking one-on-one or in front of a thousand. Her warmth and enthusiasm are engaging. Plus, her insights are power-packed. I’ve seen her work effectively with affluent suburbanites, fast-track professionals, among the urban poor, and even with African pastors. Her 'EQ' (emotional intelligence) must be off the charts, because she can find a way to connect with just about anyone in anykind of environment. She’s effective as a coach and speaker because she really cares—and she sees all people the same. With Lisa, it’s all about the relationship. She will help you find ways to discover your gifts and then work with you to define and defend your dream. You will want Lisa Allen as part of your team."Marilynn Chadwick, Author of Sometimes He Whispers, Sometimes He Roars, Speaker.