Have you ever wondered why God made you the way He did? Why are people so different than you? Why can’t they just do things “your way”? Let’s get ready to have some fun and look into God’s vertical mirror to see how He created us. As we learn our wiring, we become aware of the wiring of those around us as. Then, our relationships become strengthened and communication improved. In the session you will:
- Identify your “shoe” personality style.
- Learn how other “shoe” personality styles compliment and challenge your style.
- Put tools in your relationship toolbox to help you gain Godly confidence in your wiring.
God made you with His perfect design in mind. Your “shoe” is the perfect fit.
… and Learning to Dance to It.
God has a dream for your life. What is your first reaction when you hear that statement? Are you hesitant that God would put His dream in you to impact others? Have you pursued a dream that has led you to disillusionment or to give up in it (or God) altogether?
In this session, you will:
- Anticipate and identify what part of the “dream dance” rhythm you are in.
- Learn to adjust your pacing, confidence, schedule and calling to accommodate the rhythm.
- Move forward with a holy expectation of God’s dream in you to leave His mark on your world.
… So You’re NOT Beyond Capacity.
Carpool, career, marriage and parenting combined with Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter keep us running at a fast and hard pace. Statistics show the startling truth that burnout is on the rise as our capacity, margin and whitespace dwindles. In this session, we will focus on the only kind of leadership you cannot delegate – Self Leadership!
Just as the world has changed, so must our self leadership in order to achieve a mastery of our capacity. In this workshop you will:
- Participate in a self assessment to help identify some of the symptoms and warning signs of burnout.
- Learn the 3 areas of leadership that we need to guard in order to maximize our time, passions and energy.
- Leave with practical action steps to help us adjust before we comb.
By identifying the symptoms of burnout, we can learn to face our busy demands head on and redesign our rhythm to guard not only our capacity, but our hearts as well.
Would you like to bring an entire conference to your church or ministry? She Laughs is a widely popular conference that has been spreading the country for the last 2 years.
Have you ever had a plan that didn’t work out? Do you ever feel aimless? Do you feel like you’re living your call?
With Proverbs 31:25 as a guide, She Laughs Conferences mix fun and laughter with truth and encouragement to help you navigate life and connect to God’s call. Join Lisa Allen, Shari Braendel and Katy McCown as they use God’s Word to answer today’s most pressing questions about freedom, security and purpose. Book your conference now!
Join Lisa and her friend, Nicki Koziarz as they take your women on a journey over a fun, interactive and thought-provoking weekend “The Dream You Can’t Give Up On”. This 3 session conference or retreat will:
- Provide a personality assessment wrapped in the fun of “What Shoe Are You?” as women learn how God has created them with strengths and weaknesses that lead to a Godly confidence about their wiring.
- Learn the “Rhythm of a Dream and How to Dance to it” as they identify the 7 stages of a dream rhythm. This session will plant and water the seeds of the God dream embedded within each of us and how to persevere to the finish line of our dream, trusting God to take the lead in the rhythm dance.
- Identify the” 5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn’t Quit” that will empower the dreams and callings upon each woman’s life. This study of Ruth will challenge and inspire women to keep going in the big and small areas of their lives.
- Identify areas your wiring help you persevere or cause you to quit so that you can follow through on your God-dream.
Allow for Q&A with Nicki & Lisa to further personalize each woman’s application of the messages.
Examining the Three Mirrors a woman faces … The Horizontal mirror, The Funhouse/Distorted Mirror and God’s Vertical Mirror and how looking at worldly mirrors for approval will always lead to disappointment.
Lisa has an informal presentation style that allows her vulnerability and honesty to come through. Her own journey is filled with unexpected pleasures along with detours and roadblocks. Her passion is for women and women’s issues and she uses this God-given passion to encourage, inspire, equip and empower women to take a good look at themselves as the unique women God created them to be. She enjoys challenging women to lay down the world’s expectations of who they should be and live in the freedom of their true identity in Christ.
Fees are negotiable and available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What People Are Saying
Each one of us is blessed with talent. The key is being able to recognize your gift and how to craft your skill to effect positive moments in people’s lives. Lisa commands an audience and brings out the best in each person. Always engaged, Lisa can innately stretch your mind and pull the best from you. Her warmth and genuine spirit combined with a smile that ignites a spark in all of us leaves you asking for more.