Lisa has a passion for seeing people reach their fullest potential and live their best life. She uses this passion as a Board Certified Life Coach, Certified Speaker and DISC Consultant at L. J. Allen Coaching and Consulting.
Lisa specializes in coaching individuals in 6 areas:
- Spiritual Direction
- Life balance & Time leadership
- Message/Conversation Development
- Life Transition
Currently residing in Charlotte, NC, with her husband and two children, Lisa helps her clients harvest their passions and dreams and identify their unique wiring to help them create a strategy to bring those dreams into reality and leave their mark on this world. She also has extensive team coaching experience with ministry teams, as well as non-profit agencies. Her experience prior to coaching was as Women’s Ministry Director, Life Group Director and Outreach Ministry Leader at Forest Hill Church. Lisa currently serves at Forest Hill Church where she leads Women Under Construction, an environment to create God encounters.
Lisa continues to be inspired by the local and global initiatives as she serves the Charlotte Community as a Board Member of Seeds of Hope – a non-profit educating and empowering dreamers, as well as a WILDER Women Board Member (Women In Leadership Development Engaged In Reconciliation). A member of the Hope For Burundi Leadership Team creating African Partnership Strategies, she also enjoys time consulting with many other globally focused not-for-profits such as Fashion and Compassion, and others around the world.
Lisa Allen writes for many organizations. She has been featured as a contributor to WomensMininstry.net, and Proverbs 31 She Speaks and She Speaks Intensive. Below are free resource articles for our LJ Allen Coaching and Consulting readers:
Fun Facts About Lisa:
- I am a preacher’s kid (and yes my late teens/early 20’s lived up to all that stereotype means).
- My sense of humor is one of my greatest strengths (and weaknesses).
- Words are important to me and I am also inspired and challenged to invest my words as if I was investing my dollars.
- I started my business career in Retail Commercial Property Management in Pittsburgh, PA and then West Bloomfield, MI with anchor based retail centers 50,000-250,000 sf.
- I worked as a stay at home mom for a few years when my kids were small and developed my skill for ministry through varying volunteer efforts.
- I transitioned into ministry and for 8 years holding various positions of Women’s Ministry Director, Life Group Director and Outreach Ministry Leader for a “mega” church in Charlotte, NC.
- My life mission statement that I wrote over 15 years ago is “To encourage, inspire and empower people to be the unique individuals they were created to be.” That mission has been something I have lived in ministry, business, in my home and now in my coaching and consulting business.
- I am forever grateful for the transformation that God has allowed as I sit under the leadership for 20 plus years at Forest Hill Church, Charlotte, NC.